IGPC Ethanol Inc.
Established in 2007, IGPC Ethanol Inc. contributes significantly to the Renewable Fuels Industry and Ontario's agricultural sector. By producing 380 million litres of denatured fuel grade ethanol and 340,000 tonnes of distillers' grains, IGPC Ethanol Inc., has become a leader in Southwestern Ontario's business community by creating environmentally sustainable economic growth. IGPC Ethanol Inc. is a division of Integrated Grain Processors Co-operative Inc., established in 2002 by a group of agribusiness individuals. IGPC is a full service provider to local farmers offering a distribution solution for their corn crops while producing high protein feed supplement for their livestock.
What's New at IGPC
- IGPC 2022 Offering Statement
- FY22 Q2 Member Business Update with Financial Statements
- IGPC AGM Presentation - January 19, 2022
- FY22 Q1 Member Business Update with Financial Statements
- Fiscal Year 2021 Chairman's Letter
- Fiscal Year 2021 IGPC Consolidated Financial Statements
- FY21 Q4 Member Business Update with Financial Statements
- IGPC Ethanol Inc. Announces Agreement with Synergy Grain Trading Ltd.
- FY21 Q3 Member Business Update with Financial Statements
- IGPC Member Information Update - March 1, 2021
- 2020 TRA Annual Summary
- 2019 TRA Annual Summary
- 2018 TRA Annual Summary
- 2017 TRA Annual Summary
- Dignitaries attending IGPC's Expansion Celebration on July 24th, 2017
- 2016 TRA Annual Summary
- 2015 TRA Annual Summary
- 2014 TRA Accounting Summary
- Dignitaries Attending the Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Funding Announcement at IGPC February 10th, 2015